New Products Are Coming! ARCAS delivery tools are now available below and a Soft Tissue Filler arriving June 2017! Check back soon for more information!
ARCAS™ POLYAXIAL PEDICLE SCREWS & RODS
ArteMedics has developed a general-purpose polyaxial pedicle screw for veterinarian applications using the latest in orthopedic technology. Our Arcas™ line of titanium pedicle screws is designed for affordability with high durability and ease of implant in vertebral fusion procedures.
· A trapezoidal thread type for the set screw provides high securement torque
· Identical hex driver socket sizes for pedicle screw and set screw
· Durable tulip/screw head design with gripping features for solid ﬁxation
· Self-tapping feature to assist in spinal placement
· Large 50° of tulip head articulation for simple rod alignment and connection
· High quality screws made with medical-grade titanium, manufactured in the USA
SINGLE LEVEL FUSION KIT
A convenient pedicle screw kit for single level fusions. The kit includes:
• (4) 4.5mm diameter polyaxial pedicle screws
• (2) 5.5x80mm titanium rods
Arcas Titanium Polyaxial Pedicle Screw kits are packaged as a set containing 4 screws, 4 set screws, and 2x 80 mm length stabilization rods. Rods can be custom sized for your application. Please email email@example.com after your order to specify alternate lengths.
The 3.5 mm hex driver is used to place the screws into the bone and to attach the set screw to the pedicle screw tulip head. The counter torque instrument is used to hold on to the tulip head as the pedicle screw body is tightened into the bone to prevent shifting. Tools may be re-autoclaved for repeated use.