ArteMedics offers several innovative implants that can be used to treat lumbosacral disease, stabilize fractures or subluxations, and offer stability to spinal segments for a variety of trauma and diseases.
- Arcas Polyaxial pedicle screw and rod system
- Spinal intervertebral cages/spacers
- Implantation tools
- Custom spinal implants
novel treatments for
ArteMedics’ goal is to provide novel, reliable soft tissue filling (STF) technology to augment tissue mechanical properties, both during and after surgery, and that more closely mimic healthy natural tissues without causing pain. These types of materials have been used for decades in the human world to treat incontinence.
- Collafyl injectable collagen hydrogel
- Lumafyl light-curing biostable hydrogel
- Custom injectable bulking agents
CUSTOM IMPLANTS AND TOOLS
ArteMedics has extensive experience in computer-aided design (CAD) and other 3D modeling software. We are equipped with the latest printing and machining equipment to produce quality implants and tools. We can supply you with a wide range of patient-specific implants based on anatomical data from the patient and the requirements of the veterinarian.
- Implants for human preclinical studies
- Custom spinal cages
- Investigational animal implants
- Alternate sizes of available products